Pediatric Dentist in Kerrville
At Tots to Teens Pediatric Dentistry, we can care for kids and teens of all ages and help them all get healthy smiles. Our specialized pediatric dental care, provided by dentists who all have specialized training working with kids, is tailored to the needs of each patient. Our goal is to ensure that kids and parents alike feel completely at ease with us. Have questions about your child's oral health? Don't hesitate to ask us! We love helping you help your child develop good oral hygiene habits.
Kerrville Pediatric Dentistry
Looking for a caring, professional, experienced pediatric dentist? Kerrville dental office Tots to Teens has a team of dentists who specialize in dental care for kids. In fact, they all received additional training on top of their dental schooling. This training was specific to caring for the unique needs of our youngest patients. From your infant's first exam to braces for your teen and everything in between, we can provide the top-notch care that your child deserves.
- Diagnostic – first oral exams for kids 3 and under, regular pediatric exams, and digital X-rays
- Preventive – cleanings, fluoride treatments, protective sealants, and space maintainers
- Restorative – fillings, pediatric crowns, and tooth extractions
- Educational – "tell-show-do" instruction on brushing and flossing, nutritional information on tooth-friendly foods, and positive reinforcement techniques
- Sedation – nitrous oxide ("laughing gas"), oral conscious sedation, and general anesthesia
Our Kid-Friendly Dental Office
We've designed a dental office that kids love to visit. In fact, we bet your child will be excited to come in for visits instead of dreading them. Our walls are covered in colorful murals, and we have toys, books, games, and much more for kids to enjoy, whether they're waiting for their appointment or for a sibling. At your child's first visit, we invite you to accompany them to the treatment area to help them, and you, feel comfortable and get to know our team.
Our team loves watching your child grow over the years. We know you're putting a lot of trust in us to care for their smile, and we take that seriously. If there is ever anything we can do to improve your child's experience, let us know. We look forward to starting your child on the path to a lifetime of healthy smiles!